AnthroXtacy - Club and Avatars Discussion

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Dinosaurs! [Utahraptors, to be exact.]

Poll

Do you want to see AX dinos?

[ 0 ]
    Dinosaurs!  [Utahraptors, to be exact.] Bar_left0%Dinosaurs!  [Utahraptors, to be exact.] Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Dinosaurs!  [Utahraptors, to be exact.] Bar_left50%Dinosaurs!  [Utahraptors, to be exact.] Bar_right [50%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Dinosaurs!  [Utahraptors, to be exact.] Bar_left0%Dinosaurs!  [Utahraptors, to be exact.] Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 1 ]
    Dinosaurs!  [Utahraptors, to be exact.] Bar_left50%Dinosaurs!  [Utahraptors, to be exact.] Bar_right [50%] 
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 2
    VinceD
    VinceD

Dinosaurs!  [Utahraptors, to be exact.] Empty Dinosaurs! [Utahraptors, to be exact.]

Post  VinceD Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:11 pm

Update: Poll-!

Oh yeah, sudden spark of inspiration-!

Is has just occurred to me that SL has NO good anthro dinosaur avs, save for a few random ones on SLEx, and the old Nargus ones.

So, how's 'bout some raptors?

And I don't mean JP fail-raptors. I mean Utahraptors. Real ones.

I think a raptor in AX style would be damn smexy. Thoughts? :3

Last edited by VinceD on Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added da poll.)
    CodArk2
    CodArk2

Dinosaurs!  [Utahraptors, to be exact.] Empty Re: Dinosaurs! [Utahraptors, to be exact.]

Post  CodArk2 Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:20 pm

I agree. Dinos would be good. I have seen a few(mostly by RaptonX at grendel's) but otherwise very few. Scalies in general seem to not get much attention(unless you're a western dragon). I'm sure that with the level of skill anthroxtacy's avatar designers have i am sure they could improve on anyything out there, whether it be dinosaurs like raptors and rexes and the like or eastern dragons like me, or other creatures like orcas, anteaters, horses and such. While i'm personally more interested in eastern dragons(being one myself), i think dinosaurs(and lizards) should be considered eventually.
    VinceD
    VinceD

Dinosaurs!  [Utahraptors, to be exact.] Empty Re: Dinosaurs! [Utahraptors, to be exact.]

Post  VinceD Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:45 am

Yesh-! I'm one-third scalie [and one-third furry, and then avian, lol. yay chimaeras!], and love collecting reptilian avs. Scaly critters need some love, too. :3
    VinceD
    VinceD

Post  VinceD Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:22 pm

[sorry for doublepost]

Update: Thread now has a poll!

Vote, people! We need dinoooos!
    Trew

Post  Trew Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:35 am

Let the professional builders do the dinos, like Nargus. Who the hell wants some dumb shit looking dino from taht fat whore Tini anyhow? Its just going to look like shit like the rest of the newer avatars do.
    VinceD
    VinceD

Post  VinceD Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:55 am

Trew wrote:Let the professional builders do the dinos, like Nargus. Who the hell wants some dumb shit looking dino from taht fat whore Tini anyhow? Its just going to look like shit like the rest of the newer avatars do.

ROFL

You call Nargus professional? He wouldn't know a realistic dinosaur if it clawed his guts out, asswipe. Not like he does any work these days, anyways.

If you hate Tin's work and AX so much, what the fuck are you doing on the god damn forum? You're not going to change anyone's mind. We're here because we love AX and it's crew, that includes Tin. Take your insecurities and your own fat ass elsewhere, no one here cares.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:37 am