AnthroXtacy - Club and Avatars Discussion

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

'Coon suggestion.

Rutt

'Coon suggestion. Empty 'Coon suggestion.

Post  Rutt Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:56 pm

Hellos :3

First off, omg wtf yay new coon AV!!!!!! <3 <3 <3

To the point, I just found the banner for the new coon AV and I am super happy. Expect for 1 thing, the mask on him doesn't connect over the nose. This happens to be my favorite part of my fursona and I know other coon furs that have the same type mask. Some real raccoons have the connecting mask as well as Sly Cooper! tongue .

If there is any way to have both mask types I would be very happy, and I'm sure many other coon furs would be also.

[end rant]
    Trew

'Coon suggestion. Empty Are you aware?

Post  Trew Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:32 am

You are aware, 'Coon is another word for nigger, and there is no slang for Racoon, right? Not your fault. You are just an idiot like the rest of those fat fucks at AX.
    Tinintri Mistral
    Tinintri Mistral
    Admin

'Coon suggestion. Empty Re: 'Coon suggestion.

Post  Tinintri Mistral Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:54 am

Trew wrote:You are aware, 'Coon is another word for nigger, and there is no slang for Racoon, right? Not your fault. You are just an idiot like the rest of those fat fucks at AX.

Taken from Wikipedia
    "The raccoon (Procyon lotor), sometimes spelled as racoon,[2] and also known as the common raccoon,[3] North American raccoon,[4] northern raccoon[5] and colloquially as coon,[6] is a medium-sized mammal native to North America."

If I or the above poster are racist, so is wikipedia.

Sponsored content

'Coon suggestion. Empty Re: 'Coon suggestion.

Post  Sponsored content