AnthroXtacy - Club and Avatars Discussion

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cat Avatar Feet

Feyala

Cat Avatar Feet Empty Cat Avatar Feet

Post  Feyala Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:17 pm

Let me preface this by saying I love AX, I have a deer that I bought awhile back and skinned myself to be a bit more unique and I have nothing but love for its design and functionality. The UI in particular is top notch and the skilled use of sculpties puts AX a head above the other competing leading furry avatar makers who for the largest part seem to have stagnated. I enjoy the realistic nature of these avs, a sharp contrast to the toony bobbleheads of others.

That said - what the heck is up with the feet on the cat avatars? The domestic cat in particular has some feet troubles, at least judging by the mockup on the vendor. They look a bit like rat feet. The feet on the cheetah have the same sorts of issues, and while the lion has the best feet of the bunch, the head shape doesn't work for my purposes.

Are there plans to update these feet sometime in the near future? The feet on the other species seem to be much better. I would really like a domestic cat with the less clunky looking feet, as my character is an ocelot and their heads are more rounded, like a domestic cat. It would also be nice to have the same sets of options I am seeing on the bunny - poseable hands and mature skin would certainly be something I'd pay another 200L for. Smile

Thanks for reading. I hope I don't come across too harsh. I will happily give you more of my money if you fix these things. Very Happy

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 11:34 am