AnthroXtacy - Club and Avatars Discussion

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A public apology

Draegur

A public apology Empty A public apology

Post  Draegur Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:38 am

Ms. Tinintri Mistral, I must issue an apology for perhaps the second time at an ignorance that I have only recently noticed now...
    ...as the FAQ section on the AnthroXtacy website was easier to navigate (due to formatting) than the notecards in SecondLife.

Regardless, this is the second time I have wronged you and I pray it shall be the last. First, I misspelled your name in a notecard. Second, I stupidly sent another notecard, thus cluttering your messages further, believing that this misspelling was the cause, when in fact, what I was hoping to request is already CLEARLY stated with the answer of 'NO'.

I am sorry that I failed to see what was plainly and openly made available to me specifically to avoid a situation such as this. My honor demands that I submit for amends. Let it be known that, should I develop any talent that is of use to you, I shall be available at your slightest whim for any favor within my power; and should it not be within my power, I would still attempt to make it so, at your request.

It is my hope that you will accept my humble withdrawal of previous foolish questions and allow me to recuperate for my transgressions when it arises within your convenience.

Most sincerely,
    with deepest respect,
    Cyrus Draconia

Safe Journeys.

(TL;DR: Sorry. My bad. I'll STFU/GTFO. I owe you: Ask me for anything.)

Last edited by Draegur on Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : internet ettiquette: summary required.)

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 5:03 am