AnthroXtacy - Club and Avatars Discussion

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Bear avatars

Daos

Bear avatars Empty Bear avatars

Post  Daos Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:40 am

My friend Kumachan runs SL Furry Bears - we would like to see more choices for our species on the grid. I'm talking grizzly bears, black bears, polarbears, and pandas to name a few, and an anthro koala would be nice for those aussie furs out there. Wink
    waycomp2002

Bear avatars Empty Bear av's

Post  waycomp2002 Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:52 am

Yes it would be great to see more bear av's see alot of canine feline and horse av's but not as many bear av's and some are real old amd outdated. so please consider adding bear av's to your stores inventory. would be nice if people comment on this

Last edited by waycomp2002 on Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total
    Jorona
    Admin

Bear avatars Empty Re: Bear avatars

Post  Jorona Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:37 pm

If I'm not mistaken, the new Av creater (Anissa Sorbet) is doing pandas.
    waycomp2002

Bear avatars Empty Bear Avatars

Post  waycomp2002 Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:12 pm

Nice to know. It would be nice to see more bear av's around some of the ones around aroud are old and or out dated. Canines, felines and, horses are highly done but bears not so much id enough people say on here they want bear av's and which ones we may see some from AnthroXtacy.
    Tinintri Mistral
    Tinintri Mistral
    Admin

Post  Tinintri Mistral Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:53 pm

Anissa specifically is working on a red panda at the present time. But if you guys want bears, I'm sure one of the other of us can be persuaded!
    waycomp2002

Bear avatars Empty Bear Avatars

Post  waycomp2002 Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:41 pm

actually a friend of mine was told to do a post about it and try to get enough people ro coment on it to see if it was worth doing probably. (If enough people want it then they will buy it and it will be worth the effort likely) there are alot of bears on sl that are looking for bear av's

Last edited by waycomp2002 on Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
    DanridarFrederick

Post  DanridarFrederick Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:12 am

I do agree, I'm still using a version 3 from a different group but so many are way beyond that. I would like to see more high quality bear avs. Me I use a brown grizzly bear sometimes. So it would be nice to see a Grizzly. Also aren't Red Pandas a relative of the Raccoon? (cute little buggers they are.)

anyways in summation, I too would like to see more bear avs on the grid.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 4:13 am